Due to COVID-19 and CDC recommendations our festival may look different this year.
We appreciate your support and patience.
• No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in their prior 14 days, is permitted on the property
• Maintain 6 feet of social distancing
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and sanatize your hands
• Use hand sanitizer after touching objects
• Wear a face covering over your nose and mouth when in close contact with others such as when waiting in lines
• Tickets are prepaid. Limited number of cash tickets at the door
• NO refunds • NO reentry • NO dogs • NO drones
9:00 am – 11:00 am
11:15 am – 1:15 pm
1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
3:45 pm – 5:45 pm
• Due to COVID-19 this year our tickets will be sold online.
• There will be a limited number of cash tickets available at the door based on a first come first serve basis. As one family leaves another may enter.
• Visitors will be given a color coded hand marking when they enter according to their time frame and will have 2 hours to enjoy the event. If you wish to stay longer you can purchase tickets for back to back time slots. No refunds, No reentry.